Universe at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universe at War

Universe at War. A Galactic frenzy of Role Play. Current Cannons in effect: Star Wars

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I-BEAM Star Fighter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Admin} ShadowHeart
Admin

I-BEAM Star Fighter Empty
PostSubject: I-BEAM Star Fighter   I-BEAM Star Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11 2012, 11:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Production information
Manufacturer
Advanced Race

Model
I-BEAM Star Fighter

Class
Starfighter

Technical specifications
Length
10.5 meters

Hyperdrive system
None

Armament
Laser cannons (3)

Crew
Pilot (1)

Cargo capacity
110 kilograms

Consumables
4 days

The I-BEAM Star Fighters were one of the two unique designs of ships used by the Galderian Slave Traders. They resembled smaller B-Wings in appearances, although they filled a different role. It was not known who the creators of these fighters were, but they were believed to have been an advanced race, possibly enslaved by the Galderians. The fighter had decent firepower for a ship of its size, as well as excellent maneuverability. The Galderians generally held them aboard the Space ARC Star Cruisers, and they were launched from these ships by tractor beam projectors, rather than taking off like regular starfighters. When in storage, they were stored in groups of 6 (called an A Rack) and, unlike the majority of starfighters, would stay in these groups of 6 as a full squadron. The ships were favored by larger species due to the fact that the cockpit was deceptively large.
Back to top Go down
https://universeatwarrpg.rpg-board.net

I-BEAM Star Fighter
Page 1 of 1